PCIJ is seeking to recruit mid- or senior-level reporters on a project basis. The reporters will help PCIJ in its coverage of preparations for the 2022 elections and other special reports planned for 2021. The post comes with the opportunity to work on research, investigative and collaborative projects with the support and guidance of the Center’s Editorial Desk.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Journalists with a minimum of five years’ experience in reporting;
- Project management skills;
- A college degree; and
- A team player with the experience and/or ability to work collaboratively.
To apply, please submit:
- A statement of purpose: How does this position fit in your career path? (maximum 500 words);
- A story idea you wish to pursue with PCIJ (maximum 300 words);
- Three sample works (accessible links are OK);
- Three professional references (contact details); and
- A copy of your curriculum vitae.
PCIJ will receive applications until March 6, 2021. Please send requirements to email@example.com with the subject head “Your surname – Reporter”
Please contact Karol Ilagan at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
READ THE LATEST PCIJ STORIES:
— PCIJ, February 2021