PCIJ is seeking to recruit a full-time researcher to work with the Center’s Editorial Desk. The post comes with the opportunity to work on research, investigative and collaborative projects with the support and guidance of PCIJ’s editorial staff.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Journalist with one to three years’ experience in research and reporting;
- A team player with the experience and/or ability to work collaboratively; and
- A college degree.
To apply, please submit:
- A statement of purpose: How does this position fit in your career path? (maximum 500 words);
- A story idea you wish to pursue with PCIJ (maximum 300 words);
- Three sample works (accessible links are OK);
- Three professional references (contact details); and
- A copy of your curriculum vitae.
PCIJ will receive applications until March 6, 2021. Please send requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject head “Your surname – Researcher.”
Please contact Karol Ilagan at email@example.com for questions.
READ THE LATEST PCIJ STORIES:
— PCIJ, February 2021