Role: Project Manager
Location: Metro Manila
Closing date for applications: Feb. 29, 2020
The Philippine Center for Investigative Journalism (PCIJ) is looking for a Project Manager who will design and deliver story projects and lead journalistic collaborations.
The Project Manager will work closely with the head of the Editorial Desk and the Executive Director to implement projects under the Editorial Desk, PCIJ's investigative reporting team. S/he will play a leading role in these three streams of work:
- Together with the Editorial Desk staff, study, propose, and implement PCIJ’s investigative reporting, research, and other editorial projects;
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals and grant applications;
- Manage the implementation of PCIJ’s editorial projects with various grant-making bodies;
- Coordinate with the Social Media Manager on broad and project-specific social media strategies;
- Perform administrative tasks related to the implementation of editorial projects;
- Assist in managing collaborations between and among media partners and storytellers;
- As the need arises, conduct research, interviews, and fieldwork as required in PCIJ’s editorial projects;
- Ensure the quality of PCIJ’s editorial products;
- Contribute to the ongoing development of PCIJ’s training modules; and
- Assist in and participate in seminar-workshops led by the Training Desk as resource person, as the need arises.
To apply, please reach out to email@example.com and send your updated CV, a cover letter explaining why you want to work with us, and two sample works.— PCIJ, February 2020