The Philippine Center for Investigative Journalism (PCIJ) is seeking to recruit a Training Officer who will assist in developing, implementing, and managing the PCIJ training program. The successful candidate will lead or assist in the conduct of training activities and oversee PCIJ's internship program.
- At least 3 years of experience in training management
- Background in journalism or development work
- Written and verbal communication skills; and
- Proficiency in document and spreadsheet applications.
PCIJ will put a premium on the applicant’s ability to both collaborate with a team and work independently with little to no supervision.
To apply, please submit:
- A letter of intent addressed to PCIJ Training Director Rowena Paraan
- An updated curriculum vitae
- Two professional references with contact details
PCIJ will receive applications until February 28, 2023. Please send applications to email@example.com with the subject head “Training Assistant_First name_Surname.”
— PCIJ, February 2023