PCIJ is seeking to recruit a full-time administrative and finance officer who will work with the Center’s administrative and finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and maintaining efficient administrative systems and control mechanisms to support the operations of the Center and ensure its compliance with administrative, human resources, and financial rules and procedures.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Public or Business Administration, or related field;
• At least three years of relevant experience, preferably in non-government organizations; and
• Competency in written and verbal communication.
PCIJ will put a premium on the applicant’s ability to both collaborate with a team and work independently with little to no supervision. Familiarity with journalism work is an advantage.
To apply, please submit:
• A letter of intent addressed to PCIJ executive director, Carmela Fonbuena
• An updated curriculum vitae
• Three professional references with contact details
PCIJ will receive applications until April 30, 2021. Please send applications to email@example.com with the subject head “Admin and Finance Officer_First name_Surname.” You may please send queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.— PCIJ, April 2021