PCIJ is seeking to recruit a project-based training assistant for a fixed-term of one year to work with the Center’s Training Desk. The successful candidate will manage technical requirements of the PCIJ training desk in order to ensure a smooth implementation of its projects.
• College degree or at least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in non-government organizations
• Written and verbal communication skills; and
• Proficiency in document and spreadsheet applications.
PCIJ will put a premium on the applicant’s ability to both collaborate with a team and work independently with little to no supervision. Familiarity with journalism work is an advantage.
To apply, please submit:
• A letter of intent addressed to PCIJ executive director, Carmela Fonbuena
• An updated curriculum vitae
• Three professional references with contact details
PCIJ will receive applications until April 30, 2021. Please send applications to email@example.com with the subject head “Training Assistant_First name_Surname.” You may please send queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.— PCIJ, April 2021