“FREE Expression in Asian Cyberspace: A Conference of Asian Bloggers, Podcasters and Online Media,” the three-day meeting sponsored by the Southeast Asian Press Alliance (SEAPA), in cooperation with the Philippine Center for Investigative Journalism (PCIJ), has ended. The following posts contain links to the presentation slides, audio and/or video clips:
- Asian conference on free expression in cyberspace begins
- Session 1: Why the Internet is important to Asians
- Session 2: Shaking up Asian cyberspace
- Session 3: The power of citizen journalism
- Session 4: The battle for the Internet — Technology
- Session 5: The battle for the Internet — The Law
- Session 6: Non-legal, non-technological pressures on the Internet
- Session 7: Protecting cyberspace
- Technical workshops
Note: If some links are broken, please leave a comment and specify which link needs to be fixed.
Below are some photos taken during the three-day meeting. Click on the photos to see the larger versions.